Lunes, Marso 21, 2011

Oh!! Wanna know me??



               Hi! Wanna know me? So let's start now. Hello! I'm Princess Ann Espacio. 17 years of age. And i was born on May 22,1993. And born in Cebu. I'm still studying in Hercor College. My course is BS Computer Science. I graduated in Cebu, last 2009. But i was transfer here in Capiz, it's because of my father's work. And by that time when that they tell that we will transfer here, i was so afraid because, i dont want to leave Cebu. But by now, I'd like here to stay. It's because the people here is so nice, like Cebu. But here its a peaceful place.
          Wanna know My likes and dislikes?? You know, I'd like people that loves me, understands me that who i am. I don't like people did not understands me and ignores me. I love my bestfriend and my friend, but the time that they will ignore me, I'd like to say, go on to your life, by being nothing to me. And not even plastic to me. The Egelloc Stneduts.





Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento