Huwebes, Hunyo 23, 2011

We should be serious!!

                      As a egelloc stneduts as of now, I am also having trouble with my studies. So now i know that it is also very hard to study in college. First you should have enough ability to conquer the test in studying, secondly you must have enough money to support your study. And last is you must also have a parents to guide you in studying. I try my self to study hard, but sometimes I said to my self "Matagal pa naman exam eh." And I realized that you must study early than you study late.
                    
                    Now, I am conquering the next challenges in my life. When I am turning Second Year College this year, and I also graduating next year. I discipline already myself to study on or before exam, so I have my own answer when we are getting an exam. I promise now to myself to focus on my study, not to do something not related to my course like chatting, gaming and many more.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento